What do you mean by TOGAF Reference Models? What are the reference models available with the TOGAF standard?
The reference models within TOGAF, also known as The Open Group Architecture Framework, offer a set of generic architectural foundations that serve to optimize the process of developing enterprise architectures. These reference models provide standardized frameworks, interconnections, and delineations for diverse facets of an organization’s architecture.
The TOGAF standard offers several reference models that are available for use with each of its five service areas:
• Business Process Modeling Language (BPML)
• Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Reference Model
• Service-Oriented Business Process Modeling (SOBPM) Reference model
• Information Systems Reference Model (ISRM)
• Enterprise Architecture Reference Model (EARM)