What is the cause of thrashing? How does the system detect thrashing? Once it detects thrashing, what can the system do to eliminate this problem?
Thrashing is caused by not allocating the minimal number of pages necessary by a process, causing it to page faults continuously. Thrashing can be detected by comparing the level of CPU use to the level of multiprogramming. It is avoidable by lowering the level of multiprogramming.
Which of the following is not a database object in MS Access?
Answer: B) Relationships
Explaination: Queries, reports and tables are all related to database and relationships are not the database object and it is related to functions in mathematics.
- What may happen if you set the momentum hyperparameter too close to 1 (e.g., 0.99999) when using an SGD optimizer?
- Explain the concept of Backpropagation Algorithm
- Mutual Funds Vs Equity: Which one is Better Investment?
- Communications planning: Which organisations should be involved in communications planning?
- Types Of Merchant Wholesalers
- Life insurance policy that generates immediate cash