Which of the following is not part of performance testing?
A) simulating many users
B) measuring response times
C) generating many transactions
D) recovery testing
Answer: D) recovery testing
In software engineering, performance testing is in general, a testing practice performed to determine how a system performs in terms of responsiveness and stability under a particular workload.
- What may happen if you set the momentum hyperparameter too close to 1 (e.g., 0.99999) when using an SGD optimizer?
- Explain the concept of Backpropagation Algorithm
- Mutual Funds Vs Equity: Which one is Better Investment?
- Communications planning: Which organisations should be involved in communications planning?
- Types Of Merchant Wholesalers
- Life insurance policy that generates immediate cash